You could be forgiven for thinking that HydraFacial somehow involves a jet of water. If that was it, we’d invite you to have a good long shower in the comfort of your own home!
We’re impressed with HydraFacial because it’s a safe, low-intensity and non-invasive facial treatment that still manages to pack in cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection processes; all in one session. That makes it a quick and effective way to achieve glowing, radiant skin, without downtime.
And each of these components can be customised to truly meet your beauty needs:
- Vortex Cleansing and HydroPeel Exfoliation: The treatment begins with a vortex-like wand which we use to cleanse the top layer of skin and remove dead cells. It’s a gentle exfoliation – similar to microdermabrasion, but less abrasive.
- Gentle Peel Mix: We apply a peel mix of glycolic and salicylic acids to your skin. This helps us to go deeper, loosening deep pore debris and dirt which your ordinary washing regime can’t reach.
- Vortex Extraction: The HydraFacial device uses vortex suction to painlessly remove blackheads and other impurities in your pores.
- Vortex Fusion: In this step, we rehydrate the skin with a serum rich in antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. This comes with all the benefits of rehydration you’d expect: not just plumping up your skin but also promoting elasticity and building your antioxidant defence against pollutants.
- Protection and Hydration: Finally we’ll top your skincare off with moisturizers and sun protection, keeping the active serum deep in your skin for longer.
Why choose a HydraFacial?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for personalised advice – you should always pick treatments because you have confidence that they will meet your needs. That said, in our experience, HydraFacial has some standout benefits.
Firstly, as we’ve already hinted, each of the elements in a HydraFacial treatment can be tailored to your unique skin type and concerns. Many of our clients just want to refresh and rejuvenate – and that’s fine! But if you’re concerned about specific conditions – acne or fine lines, for example – our skilled practitioners can dial the processes up or down to target your skin with precision.
Second, unlike many skincare treatments that require patience, HydraFacial delivers instant results. You’ll walk out of The Nimmo Clinic’s serene environment ready to face the outside world with a radiant and dewy complexion. You’ll feel the difference straight away.
And that feeling will be good, too! HydraFacial is gentle and soothing, making it suitable for all skin types. So you won’t need to worry about the discomfort and redness associated with other more invasive or abrasive facial treatments.
Why The Nimmo Clinic?
For us, aesthetics is a blend of clinical professionalism and personal experience.
In clinical terms, our team is dedicated to enhancing your natural beauty and overall wellbeing based on some fundamental principles. We recommend treatments because they boost your body’s own processes and defences: we work with your body, not against it.
And we take a holistic approach, so that as well as looking your best, you’ll feel your best, too. Many people first get in touch because they want solutions to a specific concern – often it’s taken months of soul-searching to have the confidence to reach out to us. We recognise this, and in our consultations we’ll work together to understand your skincare needs from every angle.
Our clinically-led approach has been recognised by the industry: we are one of the select few providers able to offer the state-of-the-art HydraFacial “wet diamond” tip.
In terms of your experience with us – particularly for gentler, non-invasive treatments like the HydraFacial – we want your time with us to be supremely relaxing. Our two clinics in Cobham, Surrey, and Chelsea in the heart of London are both oases of luxury and comfort. Because we want all of you to feel pampered – not just your skin!
Want to go even further?
We’re committed to offering the best pathway to better-looking skin and we’ve invested in world class technologies to do so. We therefore also offer Hydratite – that’s HydraFacial with the addition of radio frequency penetration for improved collagen stimulation to address skin laxity.
It’s a testament to the gentle nature of HydraFacial that add-on processes like Hydratite are viable. As always, what’s right for you depends on your specific skin type, age and other factors, so don’t make a decision before your informal, no obligation consultation.
On your side, by your side
Whatever path you choose, our team will be with you every step of the way. HydraFacial is an excellent first-time treatment; a transformative experience to rejuvenate your skin and boost your confidence.
This blog post is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Consult with a qualified healthcare professional for personalised skincare recommendations. Never buy treatments without prior consultation.