By addressing the signs of ageing at the cell source, this one-of-a-kind
treatment is transforming our approach to skin health.
Experience the rejuvenation and vitality you deserve, with results that reflect your inner radiance.
It works by injecting ultra-purified polynucleotides (taken from fish DNA which is very similar to ours) into your skin over a series of three to four treatments, spaced two to three weeks apart.
The injections target fibroblasts, which are the cells responsible for producing the connective tissue, collagen and elastin that influences our skin quality. As we age, fibroblasts can become damaged and their function declines, meaning less collagen and elastin is produced. This is reflected on the outside of our bodies in our skin’s appearance.
We use the UK’s leading range of polynucleotides, which features separate products for different concerns. This means we can tailor treatment to suit your skin type and individual needs.
One of the leading products within the range is called NEWEST. This is the UK’s first treatment that combines polynucleotides with hyaluronic acid (the ingredient used in most dermal fillers), which allows us to not only increase collagen and elastin production, but also hydrate and volumise your skin. Polynucleotides can be used on the face, neck and décolletage, with specific products for thin skin and use around the eyes.
WHY THE NIMMO CLINIC
Your safety is paramount, which is why we’re proudly registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), ensuring compliance with the relevant regulations and standards and adheres to the CQC’s fundamental standards for care, including person-centeredness, safety, effectiveness, responsiveness, and leadership. The Nimmo Clinic is also registered with SaveFace, the only Government Approved Register which is exclusive to Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Prescribing Pharmacists.
Dr. Martin Nimmo is also a member of The Allergan Medical Institute, developed in partnership with the most eminent specialists in their field, with a curriculum encompassing the latest scientific and clinical education.
Treatments are from £575.
– After 48 hours, the skin over the treated pigment will look slightly darker. Sometimes the pigment will be more visible than they were prior to treatment – this is normal. Within the first two to three weeks, the darkening of the lesion will reduce.
– Each week, the colour will become lighter and the pigment will become less noticeable., if any pigmented lesions are still visible, another treatment will be necessary. The treated area must be treated with care. In the case of crusting or blistering of the skin in the treated area, apply an antibiotic ointment twice a day to the affected areas. Do not pick at these areas, as this may result in infection or scarring.
– Avoid all heat treatments including hot baths, saunas, steam baths and hot showers.
– No swimming in strongly chlorinated water.
– Do not use bleaching creams.
– Avoid perfumed products e.g. soaps, creams or perfumes.
– Leave any temporary skin responses such as redness to subside naturally.
– Do not touch, pick scratch or otherwise irritate the treated area.
– Do not shave the area for 72 hours
– Do not exfoliate the treated area or use any type of exfoliation peel, retinol and AHA’s for 1 week