Terms and Conditions
- Treatment Terms & Conditions
- Complaints Policy
- Privacy, Terms & Cookies
1. Treatment Terms & Conditions
Prior to any treatment you will always have a consultation to assess whether the treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. Even if you wish to have a particular treatment, if we do not believe that treatment is in your interest, we will decline to treat you.
You are required to give written consent to a treatment. You may withdraw that consent at any point or terminate your treatment verbally.
- Children and young adults are not allowed in the clinic under any circumstances.
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- The Nimmo clinic has a telephone system that is capable of recording conversations for the use of quality monitoring, training, compliance and security purposes. Calls made to The Nimmo Clinic will be stored securely for a period of up to six months, or long enough for an investigation to be concluded.
- The Nimmo Clinic has CCTV for the purposes of public safety and the prevention of crime. We do not record consultations or treatment. Images captured will be kept securely and destroyed securely after a period of 2 months.
- All clients will complete a medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Virtual Consultation
We acknowledge in some circumstances that virtual consultations may be helpful; particularly for patients who will be travelling long distances. New patients seeking advice from a practitioner in a virtual consultation require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must login to the virtual waiting room on doxy.me at the time agreed. A charge of £200 is payable in advance. This appointment is subject to the usual cancellation and late attendance conditions. Suitability for any treatments discussed will be subject to a physical examination following the virtual consultation.
You will be sent appointment reminders 2 days before your appointment, either by text and/or email.
Please provide a minimum of 2 working days notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- Appointments will be subject to a £200 deposit (£500-£1000 deposit for dermal filler appointments) refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments, late attendance (15 minutes late or more), or cancellations within 2 working days of the appointment time.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge if you fail to attend a review appointment, or once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed. Should you fail to attend, or cancel, or re-arrange a review appointment within 2 working days prior to the appointment and still wish to undertake a review, the fee for this is £75.
Treatment courses are valid for 12 months.
Treatment courses are non-refundable or transferable.
- In the event of late or non-attendance, the scheduled treatment will be redeemed from the course to mitigate the loss of clinical time.
Patients will be charged £200 in advance of a consultation appointment which will be deducted against injectable treatments or treatment courses. The fee is not refundable against single skin treatments or products. In the event that no treatment is undertaken following the consultation, the fee is non refundable. The deposit will be held on account for 4 weeks following the consultation before being redeemed.
You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
Payment for treatment is taken in full at the time of treatment.
The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
A deposit of £200 (£500-£1000 for dermal filler appointments) will be taken for all treatments.
We will add £50 to your account for each friend you recommend. This can only be redeemed when the referring friend purchases their first treatment, with a minimum spend of £300. There is no maximum number of friends you can refer.
You can store up to 5 referral rewards on your account, i.e. a maximum of £250 to be redeemed against a treatment purchase.
Refer a friend scheme excludes products.
To redeem your reward, you must also spend a minimum of £300. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
No cash alternative.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Click here for the Complaints Policy.
3. Privacy, Terms & Cookies
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern nimmoclinic.com’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Any handling and collecting of personal information will be processed in accordance with local law, and will not be sold to third parties.
This website and its content is copyright of “nimmoclinic.com” – © “nimmoclinic.com” 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This website uses things called “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
– Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics
– Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Facebook and Twitter functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest, or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles. You can find out more about Facebook’s Cookie use here: http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=115180708570932 , and Twitter’s here: https://twitter.com/privacy